Simple works fine

no strings attached;

2/11/2009

noone but me from URL @ 6:46 PM

Maybe we're trying, trying too hard
Just this week, sometimes i feel so alone, i feel cold.
It's a cold that makes my insides shiver and causes goosebumps to erupt.
I can actually physically feel the cold starting in my chest and slowly spreading;
and it all stems from suddenly realising that I'm in this all alone.
The cold lasts for only about 10 seconds, but the impact of the after effects isn't something I'm easily able to forget.
I don't wonder why i feel cold, i just wonder when i'll feel warm again.



















Because these two make school bearable. Thank you suzy for cooking healthy delicious food for me, just cos i dont have :) & thank you adlin for always trying to help me solve everyth :) Thank you nish for always being there though you're never physically there :) & thank you rupini for always trying to make me see sense even when i don't want to :). I think now i'm more than ready to thank anyone who can even make me smile. People around school especially, 4i lovelies, fel & even psychogirls haha.

I've mentioned haven't i? I live for simple joys and the cheap thrill in laughing like hell, taking multishots in an econz lecture is enough to get me by.

I miss my mother but i'm so mad at her.
I think i kid the world, but it feels like shit when i know that i'm not kidding myself.
i miss you & you.
We go on cos there's no turning back

template by seven ten design